- foo.createpolyline([description=s]): only available on the default polyline objst (ensight.objs.core.DEFAULTPOLYLINE). It creates a new polyline, returning the created polyline.
- foo.destroy(): available on all but the default polyline. It destroys the polyline object (’foo’ in this example).
- foo.interpolate(list|scalar[,normal=1]): computes output x,y,z values interpolated along the polyline (as a spline) at the point or points specified by the list or scalar value. Note, all values should be in the range 0.0-1.0. By default, x,y,z are returned for each input value. If normal=1 is specified, the normal value is also returned for 6 floats at each evaluated point.
- SELECTED: is the object selected
- ID: the id of the polyline (used to refer to it from command language)
- VISIBLE: is the object visible at all
- POINTVISIBLE: are the control points visible
- POINTSIZE: size of the control points for display
- COLOR: color of the polyline
- DESCRIPTION: the name of the polyline
- LINEWIDTH: the width of the line for display
- NUMCONTROLPOINTS: the current number of control points
- CONTROLPOINTS: a list of 3 value lists containing the x,y,z values at each of the control points. Note: this attribute is read/write, allowing for a more efficient method of changing the control points.